Lead, Evaluate, Grow and Create your Legacy!
“Leaders become great, not because of their power or position, but because of their influence. Leadership is influence, nothing more, nothing less.” — John Maxwell
We want the staff we help to continue to progress after we are no longer engaged. Through leadership development and executive coaching, we are able to help transform the culture of the businesses we service, giving them the tools they need for long-term growth and success. Statistics have shown that companies with great leaders significantly outperform their peers.
We inspire, challenge and equip leaders to live out leadership. We help individuals and businesses seek to practice the Rule of 5 every day:
- Lead – We lead ourselves and our business to fulfill our purpose
- Grow – We grow ourselves and our business to achieve our potential
- Create – We create world-class leadership resources and experiences
- Excel – We chase excellence in all we do
- Serve – We serve our clients, colleagues and community
- What really is leadership?
- Myths of leadership
- Irrefutable Laws of Leadership
- Becoming a Person of Influence
- How Leaders Should Deal with Conflict
- Improving Communication and Connection within our Teams
We truly believe that the people behind any organization are what make it great and, fundamentally, if you can transform the mindset of those people, the organization will have limitless potential.
John Maxwell says in the Law of the Lid that leadership ability determines a person’s level of effectiveness. The higher you want to climb, the more you need leadership. The greater the impact you want to make, the greater your influence needs to be. Leadership ability is the LID that determines a person’s level of effectiveness.
Our team of John Maxwell Team certified consultants can help you advance and grow in a life-altering way. With specific tools and training, these Coaches will not only help your staff grow professionally, but personally as well. At Legacy Consulting, we know that leaders develop daily, not in a day. They commit themselves to the process of growth, and over time they reap the rewards of daily investments in their development. Leadership is influence, nothing more, nothing less.
Who are you leading? Who are you influencing?
Leave a LEGACY of Leadership!