- Leadership Development
- Lunch N' Learn
- Executive Coaching
- Business Coaching
- Motivational Speaking
- Team Coaching
- Master Mind Group
- Career Coaching
- Personality Assessments
- Leadership Game
Lead, Evaluate, Grow and Create your Legacy!
“Leaders become great, not because of their power or position, but because of their influence. Leadership is influence, nothing more, nothing less.” — John Maxwell
We want the staff we help to continue to progress after we are no longer engaged. Through leadership development and executive coaching, we are able to help transform the culture of the businesses we service, giving them the tools they need for long-term growth and success. Statistics have shown that companies with great leaders significantly outperform their peers.
We inspire, challenge and equip leaders to live out leadership. We help individuals and businesses seek to practice the Rule of 5 every day:
- Lead – We lead ourselves and our business to fulfill our purpose
- Grow – We grow ourselves and our business to achieve our potential
- Create – We create world-class leadership resources and experiences
- Excel – We chase excellence in all we do
- Serve – We serve our clients, colleagues and community
With our Master Mind study groups, Lunch n’ Learns, Leadership Game or Coaching programs, we will discuss topics such as:
- What really is leadership?
- Myths of leadership
- Irrefutable Laws of Leadership
- Becoming a Person of Influence
- How Leaders Should Deal with Conflict
- Improving Communication and Connection within our Teams
We truly believe that the people behind any organization are what make it great and, fundamentally, if you can transform the mindset of those people, the organization will have limitless potential.
John Maxwell says in the Law of the Lid that leadership ability determines a person’s level of effectiveness. The higher you want to climb, the more you need leadership. The greater the impact you want to make, the greater your influence needs to be. Leadership ability is the LID that determines a person’s level of effectiveness.
Our team of John Maxwell Team certified consultants can help you advance and grow in a life-altering way. With specific tools and training, these Coaches will not only help your staff grow professionally, but personally as well. At Legacy Consulting, we know that leaders develop daily, not in a day. They commit themselves to the process of growth, and over time they reap the rewards of daily investments in their development. Leadership is influence, nothing more, nothing less.
Who are you leading? Who are you influencing?
Leave a LEGACY of Leadership!
Lunch N’ Learn
Think, Connect, Communicate and Comply
We would love to offer your team an opportunity for some informal learning during the working day. You can help your staff thrive through real opportunities for growth, training and development… and we can help your staff by helping you in delivering that objective!
And the best thing is: these highly motivating, efficient and enjoyable lunch-and-learns or are offered to you completely free!
• They are filled with trends you can learn from and leverage to improve your own personal growth, business strategy or leadership skills.
• They help with transparency and understanding. It also builds community and fosters learning and growth.
• They offer a non-threatening and fun method for extending learning and stimulating the energy and creativity in the workplace.
Book your FREE Lunch n’ Learn with us today!
Two-thirds of C-Level Executives don’t receive any outside advice on their leadership skills, and yet almost all would be receptive to suggestions from a coach.
Why is getting coaching from outside the company important? Blind spots are less obvious when things are going well. It is very easy for executives to become almost strictly inward looking, especially when they have been very successful. But these blind spots can become devastating when performance moves in the other direction.
As John Maxwell certified coaches, we are trained to provide a transformational coaching experience that produces a targeted guidance specific to the unique challenges of leadership at the executive level.
C-Level Executives say the area they most want to develop is in conflict resolution. Why?
Conflict management is critical in the C-Level Executive role — just about anything that gets to the C-Level Executive’s desk has an element of pleasing someone and making someone else unhappy. When the C-Level Executive avoids conflict, it can shut down the whole organization. So cultivating this skill can be a powerful tool to help the entire organization.
What areas are C-Level Executives needing coaching in?
- Conflict Management Skills
- Listening Skills
- Sharing Leadership/Delegation Skills
- Planning Skills
- Mentoring Skills/ Developing Internal Talent
- Communication Skills
- Team Building Skills
- Decision Making Skills
- Persuasion Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Motivational Skills
We have the very best tools and assessments to provide specific coaching, tailored to your unique organizational needs, thus helping you to be even more effective. We also support you in refining leadership skills, confronting challenges head-on and developing a personal plan to achieve your goals for yourself and your organization
What is Business Coaching?
In many regards, business coaching is similar to coaching in sports. A coach pushes athletes to achieve optimum performance, provides support and works with the athlete to executive plays that the competition does not anticipate.
The role of a Business Coach is focused on creating successful businesses in the areas of sales, marketing, management, leadership, team building, communication and much more. Coaching can be for an individual, a team or business.
We provide Innovative ideas and creative approaches to help small businesses overcome competition, modest budgets and unexpected financial issues. With our business and expertise to tackle challenges head on and break through restraints. We help you put ideas into action with confidence – ultimately improving your decisions and business results.
How do we accomplish this?
• Monthly virtual or in-person leadership coaching session
• Up to 4 annual, small-group workshops
• Leadership game which facilitates group discussions, discovery and provides insight on business as well as individual strengths and weakness.
• Or we can create a custom plan that works for you.
If you are serious about getting better results in your business, coaching can really help you.
Speak to a coach today!
Need a speaker?
Bring one of our business speakers in to empower, inspire and energize your organization. Whether you need a keynote, or a short shot of morale boosting content… let us work with your team’s needs and budget. We can also work together, if required, to incorporate your organization’s visions, values or mission statement, to best fit the needs of your group.
In order to keep your team focused on the company’s vision and goals for the future – motivated, happy and productive staff are a MUST. Creating an atmosphere of growth, a safe space to share ideas, and a workplace that brings out the best in each and every employee should be every team leaders priority. Let us help boost the morale and energy level of your staff.
Whether it’s a corporate event, PR launch, conference, training program, awards ceremony, or any other event, we can tailor a powerfully persuasive presentation for your team!
Our Core topics include:
• Becoming a Person of Influence
• The Empowered Team
• Transformational Leadership
• Change is Good!
• Sometimes You Win–Sometimes You Learn
• Developing the Leaders Around You
• Facing Difficulties and Setbacks Head-On
• Reaching Your Full Potential
• Everyone Communicates, Few Connect
• 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth
• Put Your Dream to the Test!
We also have a pre-event questionnaire to assess the needs of your organization, so that we can tailor the teaching to your organization and team’s specific needs.
Teams are the force that drives most organizations.
Every team is a collection of individuals who bring their own experience, background, education, values, and styles, and form a unique team dynamic. There is no one ready-made formula for a team; each one requires customization. Whether it’s a functional team, a team of managers, or a project team, people get most done when they work together effectively. So when members of a team don’t work well together, performance and productivity can suffer.
Have you seen hostility, conflicting goals, and unclear expectations within your teams? These are symptoms of an unhealthy team. And even when a team is meeting its objectives, there’s often room for improvement.
So how can we help your team improve?
With good team coaching, we can help you take your team to the next level. Team coaching is an effective method for showing teams how to reduce conflict and improve their working relationships. In addition, team building will foster commitment, candor and constructive dialogue among Team members.
As an alternative to the traditional team building program, the team coaching process is customized to deal with specific team needs allowing time to affect real change and obtain lasting tangible results. Investing time with a team coach will reveal synergy among your employees, mutual support within your group, a sense of interdependence and exchange, and most of all, more productivity from your team as a unit. Because everyone in the team learns and reflects together, teams that embrace team coaching tend to demonstrate more focused, collective energy. As they learn together – and support each other’s learning – they can use real work issues to put the learning into practice, so embedding new skills.
Let us help your team to create broader opportunities using a results-oriented process based on relationships, shared experience, and increased awareness.
Master Mind Group
“Deliberately seek the company of people who influence you to think and act on building the life you desire.”
Napoleon Hill, Author of Think & Grow Rich
A Master Mind is a peer-mentoring group who meet, virtually or in-person to push each other to work to their highest potential and hold each other accountable. Napoleon Hill said, it is the “coordination of knowledge and effort of two or more people, who work toward a definite purpose, in the spirit of harmony.
In our group Mastermind sessions, you will get to experience the incredible energy that participants bring to this facilitated group setting. Masterminds can be an extremely powerful tool to take your thinking and actions (and, therefore, results) to the next level!
Successful individuals such as Benjamin Franklin, J.R.R. Tolkien, Henry Ford and Thomas Edison, all met with groups of like-minded people on a regular basis, to help one another achieve common goals and grow.
Most of us have heard this said: You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.
Questions to ask yourself:
- What could I do if I increased my experience and knowledge in the areas I wish to grow in?
- Are there skills that I wish to develop to accelerate my growth?
- Would it be useful to have a support network of like-minded individuals?
- Do I value honest feedback and insightful observations from others?
- Can I learn from the experiences – both successes and failures – of others?
- Would it be useful to have a sense of accountability as I set my personal and business growth goals?
Why Join a Master Mind?
- Accountability – You are held accountable for accomplishing what you set out to achieve.
- Feedback – Specific insight and feedback can be a great source of advice for your personal or professional growth.
- Collaboration – We are all at different stages and by sharing, it will stretch us, cause us to brainstorm new ways of thinking and help us achieve goals.
- New learning – Everyone in the group has a unique skill, experience and connections. Being introduced to new ideas can mean the difference between success and failure.
- Increased profits – the purpose of the group is to help you take advantage of all the opportunities around you and to build your career or business into a huge success.
- Increased confidence – Better decision making means greater confidence and greater confidence can spread through an organization to inspire everyone to perform better.
There is no doubt of the benefit of participating in a targeted, focused group such as a Mastermind to collectively and individually move to the next level.
Examples of materials we will study:
- Good Leaders Ask Great Questions
- Put your Dream to the Test
- Becoming a Person of Influence
- DISC Personality Assessments
- 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth
- 17 Indisputable Laws of Teamwork
- Developing the Leader Within You
- Sometimes You Win, Sometimes You Learn
- Think and Grow Rich
Join a group of like-minded, forward-focusing individuals, working towards the common goal of having a healthier, happier, wealthier life!
Contact us to book your Master Mind!
- Are you unsure of the next step in your career?
- Do you sometimes wonder about your passion and purpose and feel “stuck” in your current career?
- Do you wish you had all the training and skills you need to thrive in your professional endeavors?
- Ready to dive in and understand who you are and your most burning desire for life and work — and achieve it — like never before?
Our Career Coaches provide a wide array of coaching services to help you with:
- Career Success
- Leadership Development
- Professional Development Training
- Business Coaching, and
- Personal Growth
We can help you see a breakthrough to the happiness, success, and reward you long for in your work and achieve the career you have always dreamed of.
- Focused one-hour phone sessions designed to jumpstart your career success and growth, focusing on overcoming current issues and challenges and moving forward quickly to build more success.
- Three to four month program focused on expanding leadership, managerial, entrepreneurial and professional growth to achieve the highest level of success and reward.
Whether it’s negotiating powerfully, public speaking, marketing yourself and your endeavors effectively, or balancing life and work, we can offer tailored, individual coaching and specific action plans to help you achieve your dreams
- Is there someone in your life that is both confusing and frustrating?
- Do you have a challenge connecting with this person?
- Could the problem be caused by your different communication styles?
DiSC ® is the leading personal assessment tool used by over 1 million people every year to improve work productivity, teamwork and communication.
DiSC is non-judgmental and helps people discuss their behavioral differences. The DiSC model provides a common language that people can use to better understand themselves and to adapt their behaviors with others. This can be within a work team, a sales relationship, a leadership position, or other relationships.
DiSC profiles help you and your team:
- Increase your self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress and how you solve problems
- Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members
- Help with change and conflict management
- Assist in hiring, recruiting, placement, promotion, or outsourcing
- Become more self-knowledgeable, well-rounded and effective leaders
We all have blind spots. It’s called a blind spot, because you don’t see it. The same is true for your communication and behavior styles. There are things about your style that likely are completely blind to you, but living in broad daylight to co-workers and/or your family – and some of those things make them crazy!
Using the DISC Model will give you insights and perspectives you can use to close the communication gap you have with this person so that you can have less stress, less confusion and better results.
Contact us for a workshop, group coaching or individual personality assessments for your staff or new recruits.
The Leadership Game is a comprehensive game that helps organizations improve their leadership intelligence and increase their effectiveness. Why? “Because everything rises and falls on leadership,” says John Maxwell. These leadership principles carry consequences with them. Apply the laws in your organization and people will follow you. Violate and ignore them, and you will not be able to lead others.
But there’s good news: “every one of the laws can be learned.” How? Play the game with your most influential leaders and find out! The Leadership Game is a fun, yet challenging experience designed to help you and your team better understand core leadership principles and values. Through the game, you will be able to raise the leadership awareness of your team and introduce the timeless leadership principles that will bring about positive change through communication and connection!
- Test your group of everyone leadership values and practices.
- Engage in open discussions with your team in a relaxed setting.
- Discover ways to strengthen your team’s leadership abilities.